Our X-1 Audio Ambassador Athletes are busy people, but they happen to be interesting people as well! So as much as we want to bug them every day, we figured that wasn’t very nice. Instead, we’ve got three questions we ask every month and publish their answers here. If you’re looking for a little workout inspiration, or just want to know what top level professional athletes do for their training, look no further than the monthly 3Q’s!
1. Favorite song/artist right now – Ellie Goulding – Anything could happen (this song has a great beat for running)
2. Favorite workout right now – Raced back to back Ironman 70.3′s – My favorite workout is always a race. I love racing season!
3. Workout that’s kickin your butt right now – The run portion in the 2nd of the two Ironman 70.3′s – I got really tired!
4. Bonus: Random Fact – My wife Laura and I have only ever won 3 races together in 13 years. The 3rd was two weekends ago at Ironman Raleigh 70.3… thrilled!
1. Favorite song/artist right now – Madness / Muse
2. Favorite workout right now – swimming in our Endless Pool
3. Workout that’s kickin your butt right now – the last 16 miles of the 56 mile bike portion in my 70.3 races
4. Bonus: Random Fact – when getting on and off a moving walkway, that’s not working, your brain still tells your body to speed up and slow down.
1. Favorite song/artist right now – Evil Beauty by: Blackmill
2. Favorite workout right now – Stand up Paddle Sprints!
3. Workout that’s kickin your butt right now – Stand up Paddle Sprints kill me!
4. Bonus: Random Fact – Cookie butter is the best thing to put on sliced apples.